Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Every year, we go to the nearby church to pick out our pumpkins.  The pumpkin patch is the youth group fundraiser so it’s nice to help out the youth group while taking the kids to the pumpkin patch.  Last year Aunt Kitty came with us and since we hadn’t seen her since Alyssa’s birthday, we invited her to come along with us.IMG_1986IMG_1987IMG_1989IMG_1988IMG_1997IMG_2003

The kids enjoyed walking around the patch or riding in the wagon that Aunt Kitty pulled along.  We stopped every so often for a photo op and every year, I try to get one good picture of me with the kids at the patch and this was as good as we got!

IMG_2007

This is what I got when I asked Alyssa for a nice smile. LOLIMG_2009

Jacob on the other hand was too busy climbing on anything he could find.

IMG_2011

or trying to push the wagon.

IMG_2015IMG_2017IMG_2018IMG_2022IMG_2024IMG_2021IMG_2026IMG_2027IMG_2031IMG_2032IMG_2029IMG_2034IMG_2036IMG_2037IMG_2040IMG_2046

A fun time had by all and Alyssa really enjoyed spending the afternoon with Aunt Kitty.  We picked out some good pumpkins that are waiting to be carved.  Halloween season is upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment