Friday, June 15, 2012

Re-Cap April - May

Yes, I’ve been slack about blogging. Will it get better? Probably not. Will I try harder? I can say that I will but there are no promises! Between work and the kids and everything, there’s not much free time and I usually choose other ways to spend my “Mommy time” either relaxing, reading or going out with my friends, so often my blog usually gets pushed aside. But I’ll try to recap what’s been going on since my last post. And I really will try to do better about updates – even if it’s a post of pictures.

Easter 2012 – Living Springs Egg Hunt & Activities
IMG_3096IMG_3131IMG_3141

Egg Hunt #2 – Village at Sandhill
IMG_3153IMG_3157
IMG_3159IMG_3160
IMG_3163IMG_3165IMG_3168IMG_3177IMG_3204IMG_3220IMG_3225IMG_3230

Egg Hunt #3 – at Cole’s house
IMG_3238IMG_3241IMG_3246

Kat & John’s wedding
IMG_3259IMG_3260

Nicholas’ 4th birthday party at Carolina’s Children’s Garden
IMG_3320IMG_3337IMG_3343
IMG_3389IMG_3390IMG_3397IMG_3405

Baubles & Bubbles Fundraiser
IMG_3407

Shaeffer’s 4th birthday party @ Country Adventures
IMG_3408
IMG_3418IMG_3420IMG_3430IMG_3477IMG_3498IMG_3500IMG_3509

Strawberry picking with Nicholas
IMG_3519
IMG_3525IMG_3536IMG_3543

Trike-a-Thon 2012
IMG_3591IMG_3592IMG_3554IMG_3596

Memorial Day with the Sasines at the Lake!
IMG_3679IMG_3688IMG_3698IMG_3707IMG_3742IMG_3746IMG_3751IMG_3759IMG_3760IMG_3771IMG_3786IMG_3791IMG_3794IMG_3811IMG_3819IMG_3812IMG_3831IMG_3869

No comments:

Post a Comment