Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holidays 2011

The holidays this year were great. So great in fact that I was too busy spending time with family that I didn’t take very many pictures! We went to Atlanta for a long weekend to celebrate Hanukkah with Greg’s family. We had a white elephant gift exchange for the adults at Hailey’s house while the kids were spoiled with gifts from the family. Thank you so much to everyone for all the gifts – the kids love them! Here are just a few pictures that I stole from Hailey.406680_10100980021845210_4901294_66007768_1036930518_n403345_10100980028841190_4901294_66007841_1841991858_n403596_10100980036855130_4901294_66007948_359746657_n407767_10100980038766300_4901294_66007962_800025791_n


We headed back home late Christmas Eve so that we could wake up Christmas morning to find what Santa had brought!


399192_10150438638506776_680881775_9068405_934852836_n405799_10150441585996776_680881775_9085072_1313644711_nIMG_2662IMG_2664IMG_2665395978_10150441584241776_680881775_9085068_1082908559_nIMG_2667IMG_2669IMG_2670


The kids were good this year and got lots of fun stuff that they are having fun playing with! Hope everyone had a Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment