Sunday was also Jacob's half birthday! My little man is already 6 months old!!??!!
He is getting to be so much fun now that he's older and we have his reflux under control. And we've even introduced solid foods which he LOVES. So far, we've had green beans, carrots, and sweet potatoes. He's liked it all. What he hasn't liked recently is sleeping through the night, but hopefully that will change with the full belly from food! I took Jacob to his 6 month check up on Tuesday and I've misplaced the stat sheet, but he's definitely a shorty (duh!) - I think he's 24.5 inches which is off the scale (the sheet said under 3 percentile!) but since he comes from a short family and was born 2 weeks early, he doesn't have a lot going for him height wise. They re-measured just to make sure (which they did for Alyssa one time too). Yep, we're just short people! :) He was a little over 16 lbs which is somewhere in the 20-30th percentile and this his head was in the 84th percentile! LOL.
Daycare says he's the sweetest boy. He has been in the exersaucer the last few days when I go in to pick him up and he squeals and bounces and gets so excited to see me! Happy 6 months little man! Don't grow up too fast (well...maybe a little faster height wise!) I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment