Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tooth #3

As I had mentioned before, Alyssa had not been feeling well these past few weeks and it only got really bad earlier this week. She had a runny nose and a wet cough that kept her from sleeping and if she was sleeping, it would wake her up in the middle of the night so needless to say, we have not gotten that much sleep this weekend. I just figured it was "daycare funk" since she did not have a fever and seemed to play and be happy some of the time. Well, I went to pick her up at daycare today and saw the root of the problem! Tooth number 3 is surfaced and is coming in so that explains a LOT! Hopefully tonight, Alyssa will get some sleep because she only slept a little the night before (and stayed up with daddy most of the night) and was crazy fussy tonight (not normal) so we gave her some infant tylenol and a teething ring so that should help! Poor baby! Her runny nose seems to have stopped and her cough is starting to sound better so I'm hoping that this is the last little bit of funk that was caused by the teething. We were waiting to see when she would get another tooth because she got her first two very early - around 4 months old and then nothing until now. I just hope it's not like this every time another tooth comes in but I will say that it does seem better than when her first two teeth came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment