And I don’t mean my house – even though most of the times that is what it feels like. Oh and my life too, right? I have not yet given up on my blog updates even though I know most of you are thinking that I’ve jumped ship. This time it just so happened to coincide with me starting my new job! I am loving my new position as a marketing communications specialist back at BlueChoice in the exact department where I started my work career 10 years ago as a project coordinator.
Anyway, back to the circus. I bought tickets for the four of us to go to the circus back in December and put the tickets in Greg’s Christmas stocking. I thought it would be good since I really only had to buy three tickets (kids under 2 didn’t need a ticket and Jacob would not yet be 2!)
We headed to the circus on a rainy Saturday afternoon and got some popcorn before heading to our seats. I grabbed my camera and turned it on only to find out my battery was dead. So here are the pictures from the circus courtesy of my new phone.
Jacob LOVED the circus. He would watch and concentrate so hard on everything that was going on but then clapped when the rest of the audience clapped! I’m pretty sure his favorite part was the elephants!
Alyssa on the other hand takes time to warm up to shows and loud events. She hung out with Daddy for a while before she really enjoyed the circus (and the popcorn!) She said that her favorite were the clowns.
A fun family afternoon! Not sure we’ll make it to the circus every year but this year was definitely a good one for the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment