My little man is 10 months old! That means there's only 2 months until Jacob's 1st birthday!!! I can't believe it will be here before we know it. I finally went through Jacob's wardrobe to switch out all of the 3-9 month clothing for 9-12 month clothing! He's down to about 24 ounces a day which means he got rid of one bottle during the day at daycare and is now on the snack schedule where he eats either a fruit cup or some cut up veggies that I pack. Jacob seems to prefer peaches and pears over green beans but pretty much enjoys food in general. He says bye bye, mama and dada and if you say "Yay Jacob", he'll start clapping. Jacob also enjoys dancing (bouncing up and down) mostly to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song and the Hot Dog song at the end. While Jacob hasn't started crawling, he still gets around as much as he wants. He'll roll his way and has recently done a cross between rolling and army crawling side to side to move forward. He's also doing the scooting motion on all fours so it looks like he may be crawling soon! Guess I better get started on invitations if I'll be sending them out in less than a month!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment