Jacob sleeps though the night. He smiles so much more now and coos and laughs. He eats about 4 ounces every 2-3 hours still. We have his reflux under control now and I don't have to hold him all the time. He can quietly play in his bouncer, bumbo or swing. He seems to be gaining weight well as he's lost his skinny legs and is looking more chunky every day. Jacob always loves to look around (especially at lights and ceiling fans but lately more at the television and people too) and is always squirming - kicking his arms or moving his legs. He loves bathtime. He's definitely showing more and more personality these days and I can't wait to see how it develops even more as he gets older.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
3 Months Old!
I'm a little behind on updating the blog but intend to catch up soon. I did want to post this though because today is Jacob's 3 month birthday. Where has the time gone? (I know...I say this all the time!)

Jacob sleeps though the night. He smiles so much more now and coos and laughs. He eats about 4 ounces every 2-3 hours still. We have his reflux under control now and I don't have to hold him all the time. He can quietly play in his bouncer, bumbo or swing. He seems to be gaining weight well as he's lost his skinny legs and is looking more chunky every day. Jacob always loves to look around (especially at lights and ceiling fans but lately more at the television and people too) and is always squirming - kicking his arms or moving his legs. He loves bathtime. He's definitely showing more and more personality these days and I can't wait to see how it develops even more as he gets older.
Jacob sleeps though the night. He smiles so much more now and coos and laughs. He eats about 4 ounces every 2-3 hours still. We have his reflux under control now and I don't have to hold him all the time. He can quietly play in his bouncer, bumbo or swing. He seems to be gaining weight well as he's lost his skinny legs and is looking more chunky every day. Jacob always loves to look around (especially at lights and ceiling fans but lately more at the television and people too) and is always squirming - kicking his arms or moving his legs. He loves bathtime. He's definitely showing more and more personality these days and I can't wait to see how it develops even more as he gets older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment