Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What a Mess!


How can my little girl make such a mess? Well....she didn't. This is what I came home to the other week. While all the little messes are hers, the ball pit mess culprit was our crazy dog Dylan. Apparently Dylan likes to go in the ball pit when we aren't home as we figured out the other week when I kept finding balls outside of the ball pit when I would come home from work. I confirmed this when I was home on maternity leave and caught Dylan going into the ball pit one day - she must like the cavelike atmosphere. Anyway, we think Dylan somehow was in the ball pit and either got excited or stuck trying to get out of the ball pit that she dragged it across the carpet and somehow flipped it over, thus causing the above. How I wish I would have recorded what happened! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment