Thursday, December 24, 2009

December 2009

This month has flown by as have the past few months and I haven't even had time to update the blog as much as I wanted to because we've been so busy but I'm going to try to catch up...

First up...Hanukkah!

Greg gave Alyssa her Hanukkah gift on the first night and she got a tickle me elmo which she LOVES....





Then we went to Atlanta for the weekend to celebrate Hanukkah with Greg's family where Alyssa got lots of presents and had fun with all her cousins. She even learned how to color...well in between putting the crayons in her mouth!


Alyssa has been quite the helper this month. She loves to help with the laundry by pushing the basket into the living room which helps me out a lot since I'm getting bigger by the day...

We also made it to our first South Carolina basketball game this season and Alyssa did really well despite her very short attention span.



Lastly, we went to the annual Fox Christmas Party which has changed dynamics these past few years. There were so many kids and babies this year!! We all had a great time and even had some out of towners make it to the party.




No comments:

Post a Comment