Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

This past weekend was a quiet but busy weekend at home. Alyssa got to spend a lot of time with Daddy while Mommy went and ran errands on Saturday morning. The rest of the day was spent playing and cleaning and we even worked on painting Alyssa's new big girl room after she went to sleep. Sunday, we ate breakfast together in the morning then Mommy painted some more while Daddy and Alyssa played downstairs. We did make it out of the house Sunday afternoon to go to the pumpkin patch at the local church down the street where we get our pumpkins every year.

I took Alyssa to the pumpkin patch by myself last year but I think she had a lot more fun this year considering she was only about a month old...



This year, we went as a family and ran into some friends and their children. Alyssa was a little shy but we still got some good pictures. She wouldn't hold her pumpkin though, but seemed content sitting in the wagon or on the hay looking at all the pumpkins around her. I'm sure next year I'll be chasing her as she runs around the pumpkin patch but for this year, she was pretty happy wherever we left her.



No comments:

Post a Comment