Saturday was the annual "House Divided" day for our household where UGA plays USC in college football. Since Alyssa is not old enough to pick who she cheers for, I had to be fair and help her root for both teams...
Playing with Olivia
Snackin' and watchin' the game
Alyssa's only wanting to take one nap these days for a few hours in the morning so she did really well staying up and playing with Olivia. Mommy's having a harder adjustment to one nap though as the other nap is usually later in the day after I get home from work which gave me a break to relax a minute when I get home and give me time to get dinner started, or do some stuff around the house during the week.
We also got good news on Friday. There is an immediate opening for Alyssa in the daycare that we want to put her in. We like the teachers in our current daycare but they kept having ratio issues and we just felt like she could do better at a different place. So she starts next Monday and will hopefully transition well.
Lastly, this Saturday is Alyssa's birthday. I can't believe that about a year ago today, I was patiently (uncomfortably) waiting for the arrival of our baby girl. This year has flown by so fast but I'm looking forward to the future. Alyssa is going to be a big girl now and in a few months, a big sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment